Careers & Training
Meaningful work leading to
a rewarding career
Would you like to be part of a team of highly skilled, experienced Behaviour Therapists?
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and families?
ABAlink is structured to develop your skills while offering real advancement opportunities.
Watch Shreya’s story and see how she went from university student to Senior Therapist in under 2 years.
THE ABALINK DIFFERENCE
Our Managing Director has real world Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) experience with her own son. Her personal journey puts her in a unique position to make a difference for our staff and clients.
Working at ABAlink is more than just a job.
- You will be well-positioned for a long and successful career in behavioural therapy
- You will be part of a collaborative team of talented therapists
- You will always be learning through ongoing training and shared experience
- You will have the opportunity for your professional development to be measured against our skills matrix.
BECOME AN ABA THERAPIST
ABA therapists are in high demand not just in Sydney, but across Australia and the world. This is a career path that is both emotionally rewarding and offers long term job security.
Becoming an ABA Therapist is the perfect way to get hands-on experience if you are pursuing a degree in:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Education or
- other related fields
Do you have 6-8 hours availability per week? We can schedule casual shifts to fit around your university timetable.
Theoretical and practical training are essential for our ABA Therapists. You receive a comprehensive online behaviour therapy training program when you enrol. We then offer a practical training day for candidates who wish to work for ABAlink.
Take the first step to becoming a therapist by enrolling in our ABA training course now!
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are working in ABA in any of these roles, we would love to hear from you:
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)®
- Senior Behavioural Therapist or
- Certified Junior Behavioural Therapist
As a registered NDIS provider, our services are in demand. We are always looking for talented therapists to join our team.
ABAlink work with children and families across the Greater Western Sydney Region. We can offer you:
- Stable employment
- Ongoing professional development and on the job training
- Rewarding career opportunities; and
- Flexible work to suit your availability