Our program focuses on pre-requisite skills a learner must have to be successful in a group learning environment including transitions and routines:
- Group circle time – greeting classmates and group engagement with songs and stories
- Structured work time – following your child’s personalised program to learn pre-academic skills and time on task
- Supported play time – teaching your child how to play on their own and allowing others in their space
- Motor break and music time – focusing on imitation,, following auditory instructions and group learning
- Art and sensory time – practicing colouring, cutting and pasting to make a fun take home project
- Snack time – making requests and raising hands,, daily living skills, self- care and social skills
Homeroom app gives you updates via pictures and videos allowing you to see what your child are learning throughout the day.