Free Information Session
We are holding an information session for interested parents and carers at our Ryde Clinic on:
Monday 19 November 2018
7pm to 7:45pm
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 02 9411 4618 to register your interest.
What is the abalink Social Skills Group?
The abalink social skills group is an evidence based fun program aimed at giving children the opportunity to grow and enhance their social competence within a group environment.
- The social skills program runs once a week for 8 weeks giving your child the opportunity to develop and practice their social skills.
- Focusing on fun play-based activities and semi-structured social situations, the program includes fun materials, role-play, videos and social games
- Each session runs for 2 hours with a small group of up to 8 children aged between 8 and 11
- The social skills group program is implemented by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of a Senior Behavioural therapist/Provisional Psychologist and a Speech therapist assisted by Junior therapists
- Your child’s progress is documented and measured and you receive a final report at the end of the program